Sunday, July 23, 2006

Too early, too early...

I was at the mall, went to the babies' section. Hmm. Babies' clothes are soooo cuttte! Almost bought some but its TOO EARLY....





I was making enquiries about the whereabout of my old cot. Its been passed around the family. But then the last person left it at a rented place and left the country without it, so chances are we wont get it back. But I noticed the cots are getting cheaper and has many more varieties, so hopefully I can get one. But then again ins TOO EARLY....



Its been 18 weeks, another 22 weeks to go...

3 comments:

Ms J said...

hey!!! i am 18 months also! we will be screaming our lungs out at about the same time.

fingers crossed you have a smooth pregnancy, girl!

bakerina said...

inconditus>> Hehehe...you mean 18 WEEKS! Unless you are an elephant...hehehehe.

Ms J said...

hahaha..at times, i feel heavy like an elephant!..and err...update pls! unless oyu are already at the shops buying babythings