Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Food......with a capital F

Have not been updating frequently because I cannot stare at the computer screen for long now - I get dizzy and nauseous (must be all the +ve ions from the monitor).

So I will update bit by bit and S-L-O-W-L-Y.

My cravings are under control (so far). I am, at this very moment, longing for a cold, thick mango juice with those chewy black sago (also called "pearls"). Ooohh. So much for control, huh?



Then I saw claypot rice on some masak-masak blog and now I'm wondering what that taste like!



Otherwise I am happy with Heinz baked beans, eaten out of the can (reminisence of hostel days) or on toast with scrambled eggs - for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and the occasional frozen grapes (they are awesome!).



I am halfway there, at 20 weeks.

Saw my "bun" in the oven when I had the ultrasound scan done at 18 weeks and have absolutely fallen in love with my "bun" (swooon). Its a tight fit in there. Movements are getting stronger everyday and we play our little games when I'm lying flat in bed.

I get breathless when I stand or lie down at times and the Dr said I should go to the hospital if I get chest pains at the same time or when my breathlessness gets too much to bear. And I'm not referring to THAT kind of breathlessness.

I do look pregnant now and not FAT! There is a definite baby bum, yeay!

2 comments:

Angel Eyes said...

Take it easy dear... rest well. No worries, we will wait for your updates!

Izzit a baby boy or gurl?

bakerina said...

angel eyes>> Hi! Thank you for your patience! Hmmm. I know the sex but I'm not telling, yet. Hehe.