Thursday, October 19, 2006

Klutz

At 30 weeks.

Feeling sluggish and h-e-a-v-y. Been such a klutz. Dropping stuff and not being able to bend down to pick them up. A relief to know that this IS normal at this stage of pregnancy!

Difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep each night, and when I finally get to doze off, its time to go pee or time to get up already...

Funny thing is people still ask me if I am pregnant? I look like I have a basketball under my clothes, hehe. As long as the baby is growing well and knowing that the discomforts are temporary, I'm slogging on (like I have a choice?).

I long for the days when I can run for the bus, walk briskly, going up and down the stairs won't leave me gasping for air. What with the frequent Braxton Hicks contractions to cope with too...I want my active life back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...30 weeks in october. it should be anytime soon kan? clean the house and u'll be dialated 4cm!! hehehe...cant wait to hear about your labour, dah boring talk about mine :)

all the best and take care. lepas ni even worse!!

bakerina said...

Hi eiseai! Today I dah FULL TERM - 37 weeks!! AND its hubby's birthday! but tak nampak ape2 sign going into labour pun. My past pregnancies have all been 40-weekers (+/- one or 2 days) so this one will also stick to schedule lah nampaknya... Everybody said when? when? ARGH! Berat mata memandang, berat lagi yang terboyot2 ni...